How is your Company morale?
Are you struggling to recruit or retain employees?
Do your HR policies and procedures fit in with your values?
Have you thought about a wellbeing strategy?
Are you unhappy with the culture of the organisation?
You’re never going to make 100% of your employees happy 100% of the time, but what you can do is find out if there are one or two common threads that may be impacting employee morale negatively and work on those.
Culture & Wellbeing
“Culture is the character and personality of your organisation. It’s what makes your business unique and is the sum of its values, traditions, beliefs, interactions, behaviours, and attitudes.”
“Workplace wellbeing relates to how workers feel about themselves and their work. At its heart, workplace wellbeing aims to ensure workers are safe, healthy, satisfied and engaged. It focuses on preventative action, to reduce the incidence of stress, injury and overwhelm.”
Do you know what a potentially unhappy workforce can cost you?
We can help you with a Culture & Wellbeing Organisational Review
- This is bespoke dependant on the organisation.
- To establish the starting point of Organisations Culture and Wellbeing.
- Interview with Seniors in the organisation– look at values, policies, and where they feel need support, ask about feelings of the culture within the organisation.
- Survey and 1:1 interview (if required) of whole organisation or best means of communication, to be person centred.
- Action plan going forward
Wellbeing Training & Services
- Delivering training groups or 1:1 person centred
- Resilience – Ability to bounce back from life adversities
- Positive thinking – ability to create positives in situations, stopping negative self talk
- Emotional wellbeing – how to manage emotions, building a positive sense of worth.
- Conflict resolution- effective communication skills to resolve conflict or a prevention to conflict
- Signposting to external where required – ie GPs, EAP schemes, Counselling….
- Healthy lifestyle, underpinned by the five ways to wellbeing
- Ongoing wellbeing support, supervisions. Others dependant on the need
Human Resources Services
- Human Resource Support
- Administration and bespoke template services
- Safe Recruitment assistance
- Policy and Procedure design and redesign
- Employee Journey Process Support
- Employee Relations Support
Coaching & Mentoring
One-to-one conversations to enhance an individual’s skills, knowledge or work performance.
Our Senior Leadership Team has 125 years of combined experience working in Charities and Businesses.
Why chose us?
We are an award-winning charity in Wales of almost 40 years, we are not afraid of change dependant on the climate, adapting where needed. We have experience in running large health and social care contracts
We have a proven track record in dealing with different cultures
Profit from this project will be spent on delivery of our services we offer In the community, ie, our telephone companion service.
Our aim is to support people to live their life in their way and one of our culture codes is to be part of an organisation that is true to itself.
If you would like to find out more about any of these services please contact either
Julia Gorman – Senior Wellbeing & Mental Health Manager
Julia has experience in mental health and wellbeing for 12 years, managing and delivery of services in a mental health charity as well as Cymryd Rhan.
Hayley Waller – People Manager
As Cymryd Rhan’s People Manager, Hayley has supported the Organisation to consider and develop its culture. Hayley has a CIPD qualification in Human Resource Management and knowledge and experience of the help that Charities often need.